New item: llama whistle. It is used to call the next riding llama to you. It only works on the surface of the world.
Short quest series in connection with the llama whistle. Start at Magda's after you have learned the animal language and finished Wood's quest series.
When the river flood came too early in spring and the areas were still covered with snow you couldn't see the new rivers and it felt like you were running into an invisible wall. I have changed this so that the river flood can now come later in the spring and the new river fields melt the snow.
brightened up the nutrient display a bit so it stands out better and is easier to read.
The dialogue box has now been unified with the main interface to look more uniform.
Sometimes it happened that the trade window closed again immediately after opening(if you were standing too far away from the trader). This is now fixed.
In this update I have finally taken care of the status GUI and redesigned it. Now everything is integrated in the quick bar and the rest of the screen belongs to the display of the world.
I hope you like it and don't feel too bad about the change. All functions are still available.
Also, I turned off the environment occlusion on the surface of the world. It didn't make sense there and didn't look nice.
The last major change concerns tiredness and presentation of cutscenes. Here the frame texture of the image section has been removed. Instead, there is now a smooth transition into black, which looks more harmonious and not so much like looking into a tube.
Below you will find the complete list of changes.
I hope you all enjoy the new features!
Patch Notes V1.37
- In Alfred's and Magda's farm shop you can now buy an animal whistle with which you can call all tamed pets within a radius of 25 fields (cats, dogs, squirrels, llamas) on your farm to you. They then show via emote whether they are already very hungry and you can feed them more easily.
The animal whistle can be used like a tool or activated with the Q key in the quick bar (blue frame).
- On the surface, I have now deactivated the environment occlusion, as it looked unnecessary and simply not nice there. This way the world is now even more different from the dark caves, which is good for the atmosphere.
- Tools (including improved ones) can now be sold at the merchant (no longer at the craftsmen).
- Some prices for raw materials and animal products have been adjusted to improve the balance.
- Some speed bonus values for equipment and permanent spells have been slightly reduced.
- Removed the texture I had used to limit visibility (fatigue and events) and replaced it with a smooth transition to black instead. I think this looks better and is less reminiscent of a fisheye effect.
- For dialogues and speech bubbles I used a new font that is much more readable, which will surely please many.
- In the GUI, many small visual improvements have been made that increase readability and are more visually appealing. The fonts have also been unified.
- The main status GUI has been completely redesigned and all displays are now integrated in the quick bar. All functions of the individual sections and displays still work as usual.
- When quickly casting the invisibility spell with the Q key, a check for nearby monsters has also been added.
- Added text for the whistle.
- Texts for the new status GUI adapted.
- Some bugs fixed.
Mistakes corrected in some texts of the German version
Manual texts (F1) for skills, animals, tools and floors completed
Manual texts for spells (complete list of all spells added)
If there is still snow in spring, NPC remove the solid snow cover before sowing plants instead of putting the seeds on top.
A meteor impact has been moved slightly.
Textures for small durite, iron and copper deposits made slightly lighter to stand out better against the background.
Fixed a bug that caused one animal to slowly push through the other when two animals collided (noticeable at the moment especially when riding the llama).
Two texts in the trade window localised for the English version
Name for a deceased farm animal is now displayed localised in English
Name for farm animal in info emote is now displayed localised in English
Made an important event in the main story more accessible, as otherwise longer waiting times could occur without progress in the main story.
Taming pets now only works within the radius of the consciousness crystal (with spell or food). This allows the animal to get used to the farm in the best possible way. All other animals can be tamed everywhere.
The llama now always moves at the same maximum speed on paths and bridges, just like the player, and not depending on the ground below.
Unfortunately, the hollow emerald logs rotted too quickly in the world, so you couldn't find any at the end to harvest the first emerald wood (with the steel axe). this has been fixed. For those already playing, I've changed the plan for the Durit Axe so that you can build it without emeraldwood and then use it to chop the emeraldwood stumps. This should solve the problem.
Due to the overlapping of two states in the code, a damage bar was displayed on tree stumps when they were in the radius of the lightning rod. This has been fixed. However, it is necessary to dismantle and rebuild the already installed lightning rods ONCE in order for them to work as intended!!!!
Slightly lowered the chance of meteor chunks when meteors hit.
Pets are now smarter and don't get lost quite as quickly when you walk with them.
Gift list that you get from NPCs extended for many NPCs.
If you start a cutscene from the back of a mount, the position of the mount will now be adjusted if necessary after the sequence.
Position of "tree wounded" text emote corrected.