Reduced the consciousness requirement for Enchant Animals (to make it easier for players to use the new mount earlier in the game).
Fixed text emote on already learned plans, recipes and formulas.
Made the text emote for digging up plants clearer.
Two text emotes on the island of the llamas were translated.
The 3 recipes for the lightning rod, the herb stake and the sandbags were displayed as "empty recipes" in the English version. This has been fixed.
Various textures in the world have been reworked.
The blue quartz texture has been changed so that it can no longer be confused with the water crystal.
The feedback for the skill "Plant feel" has been extended, so that in the case of deficiency conditions it is now displayed exactly how many days the plant can still survive.
In addition, the remaining natural lifespan is displayed.
The spell "Connect Spirit" now works in the same way as "Feel Plants". This means that the current state of your own plants is displayed and no longer the deficiency states of the previous day.
However, this also means that these values depend on the current weather, because a lack of light, for example, can be immediately eliminated as soon as the sun comes out. On a daily average (which is crucial for growth), however, it can sometimes still mean that the plant is not growing.
The current version is now shown on the top left of the start screen, so that everyone can check if he has received all updates.
Pine seeds were displayed with an incorrect texture in winter when it snowed. This is now fixed.
When building fences, the character would sometimes get stuck if he stood too close to pieces of fence that changed due to the newly added fence. This is now taken into account.
After a cutscene has ended, the player is now teleported directly to where the cutscene ends. If this place is blocked by an obstacle, you return to where you activated the sequence.
The small chunks of iron ore can now be chopped up with the copper pickaxe. This creates the possibility of chopping enough iron yourself and making the iron pickaxe yourself. Until now, the only way to get it was to buy it from Walter the blacksmith.
There is now the possibility to sort the contents of a chest (Button in Chest GUI has been added)
There is now the possibility to sort the inventory (except for the first 10 places of the quickbar). A Button in the Inventory GUI has been added.
Fixed a potential problem when quick if you had an item stuck to the mouse pointer (the item was not saved with the game then. Now the item is placed on the ground before saving and is therefore no longer lost).
Some textures of animals were corrected
Fixed: The locust plague did not always start correctly.
Fixed a bug when closing some shutters in Woodhome.
- Tooltips for the complete character menu with explanations of stats and skills.
- Equipment around character menu now shows info immediately (no longer with right click as before)
- Skill plant language added to character menu
- Tooltip for the crafting chest has been added
- Tooltip for switch a quest to active has been added
- Tooltips for the upper status window have been added
- Tooltips for the life essence status window (bottom left) including all buffs and debuffs (if activated) have been added. For buffs, duration and strength are also displayed.
- Added tooltips for the Energy status window (bottom right). Below that an info about the currently active quest.
- Tooltip in the trade window has been added
- in the dialogue window a display for affection (hearts) has been added. Affection can be increased by friendly behaviour, solving quests and gifts (which are wanted). Affection unlocks some quests and opportunities and lowers the prices of merchants. Also, NPCs will give you more valuable gifts the more they like you.
Added menu item in settings that turns off some of the tooltips that might get annoying after a while (if you know the info by heart). In detail, these are the tooltips in the upper status window, in the chest, in the quest menu and in the trade menu.
Shortcuts for easy mouse operation have been added in various places:
[b]In the upper status window: [/b]
- Left click on one of the displays (nutrients, water, light, temperature) shows the overview of the values in the radius of the consciousness crystal at the farm (previously this function was only available by pressing the STRG/Control Left key).
- Left click on the date or time display in the upper status window now opens or closes the journal (Quests)
- Left-click on the display of the active quest in the energy status window also opens the journal.
- Left-click on the energy power sphere to open or close the inventory.
- Left-click on the food sphere to open or close the cart.
- Left-click on the life essence sphere opens or closes the character window.
- For tamed farm animals, pets and NPCs, the distance to the player now determines two different interaction options. All actions are triggered by right-clicking as usual.
- If you are close enough, you can talk to tamed farm animals (they will then follow you for a while). Pets then change their mode in the order: follow, wait, work (if unlocked). NPCs can be talked to as usual or the trade menu can be started.
- If you are too far away for these actions, the mouse pointer changes to a question mark symbol and you can get information about the animal or NPC by right-clicking.
- For tamed farm animals the following is then displayed: the name, whether they are hungry or thirsty, the number of days the animal is still tamed or if it is housed in a stable, whether the animal is ready to be milked or shorn and whether the animal is hungry or thirsty. For brooding chickens or ducks, the days until the chicks hatch are also displayed.
- For pets, the name is displayed and whether they are hungry or satisfied. It also shows whether they have already been enchanted. For the llama, it is also mentioned whether it is ready for shearing.
- For all tamed animals that are not yet adults, the number of days they need to grow up is shown.
- For NPCs, the name and profession is shown. Also the affection for the player.
- In addition, a small house symbol on the mouse pointer indicates whether farm animals are housed in a stable.
- The German and English in-game instructions have been revised. You can now scroll the text which leads to a bigger font and the texts have been improved and new ones added.
- If you try to harvest a plant with a harvesting tool that does not flower or bear fruit in this season, this is now mentioned. If you have already acquired knowledge about this plant (books), the season in which the plant flowers or bears fruit is also shown. If you do not have this knowledge, you can look on the seed bags at Alfred and Magda's farm shop or at Tiberius the alchemist.
- Pointless use of the ladder on walls and other objects has been prevented.
- Error with the invisibility spell that it was not checked if monsters are nearby while casting the spell.
- Fixed a small new bug in netbook mode that could cause a crash.
It is now displayed correctly when trying to harvest a dying plant (instead of: Plant X too young to harvest -> Plant X is dead).
The amount of rigid plant fibres obtained when felling trees is reduced and the the chance of finding them increased.
In addition to the display of the soil types and the crystal radius (STRG/Control left), a few things have been added, which I hope will make it easier for you to deal with the nature simulation and farming.
1) The display of the development state of the soil has been added. With the help of a bar you can see how long it will take for the soil to develop. This is of course relative to the amount of experience the soil still needs. Example: a half-full bar of rock needs much less points than a half-full bar of red earth.
2) The indication of light and temperature on this field. This also takes into account the shade of the trees, the current weather and possible microclimates. It is therefore a snapshot that corresponds to the display in the GUI for the field under the character.
3) If already unlocked, the current moisture is shown below in bar chart form and below that the nutrients in the soil. This is again relative to the type of soil.
All these values are only displayed in the radius of the farm's crystal of consciousness.
The sickle can now no longer be used pointlessly on paths.
The display of nutrients and water on the field on which the player is standing is now deactivated if there is a path or road underneath.
All harvesting tools now display the remaining germination time when applied to a seed. The ladder does this for seeds of trees, the basket for seeds of farm plants and the sickle for seeds of ground covers.
(please don´t forget that the type of soil affects the germination time - more information about this you can find in the manual)